- Do not use damaged cables or connectors, or loose sockets. Do not bend or damage the power cable. Do not touch the power cable with wet hands, and do not pull the cable to unplug the charger.
- 3Dtje works at high temperatures and uses mobile part which can cause injuries when being moved. Do not touch the inside of the printer or the extruder during printing because they reach high temperatures during operation.
- Do not knock or drop the 3D printer, and do not connect it with cables which have not been approved by the manufacturer.
- Handle and dispose of the consumables carefully.
- In potentially explosive environments or near flammable chemical products, switch off the 3D printer. Always observe regulations, instructions and warning signs.
- Ensure that any small 3D-printed parts, and parts which could be dangerous for small children, remain out of their reach.
- Do not store or transport flammable liquids, gases or explosive materials in the same compartment as the 3D printer, its parts or accessories.
- Monitor the printing process while your 3Dtje is in operation.
When using your 3Dtje please follow these safety recommendations: